AutoDesk Inventor Professional 2022 Overview
Autodesk Inventor Professional contains a full set of flexible tools for 3D engineering design, analysis, production, tooling, designing bespoke, and exchange design data.
Inventor Professional helps to go beyond 3D to Digital Prototyping technology, based on a high accuracy 3D- model, which allows designing, visualization, and analysis of products before, as will be made the first sample. Digital Prototyping implemented in Inventor makes it possible to improve the quality of products, reduce development costs and accelerate time to market.
Take advantage of advanced 3D CAD capabilities that include additional simulations, path systems, and new tooling capabilities. Autodesk Inventor Professional builds on Inventor to:
Quickly obtain the correct perception of how the project will work in the real world, using the integrated dynamic simulation that uses assembly constraints in the 3D model to identify rigid bodies, improve movement joints, and calculating behavior.
Save time and reduce prototyping costs by verifying the performance of the product before it is built. Dynamic simulation and stress analysis tools make it possible to identify the best solutions more quickly and easily.
Improve the accuracy of the project stress analysis with the integrated finite element analysis (FEA, Finite Element Analysis), which quickly predicts the performance of frame models under load. Present the results using report generation tools that can create graphics and animations from the analysis conducted.
Features of AutoDesk Inventor Professional 2022
- Compatibility with DWG
- Design of large products, plastic parts and sheet material
- Design visualization and production of working documents
- Design automation
- Built-in engineering calculations and finite element analysis (FEA)
- Design of cable systems and pipelines
- Design of molds and tooling
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64-bit Only) / macOS
- CPU: 3.0 GHz or greater, 4 or more cores (2.5 GHz or greater)
- Memory (RAM): 8 GB of RAM (20 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 40 GB
- .NET Framework : .NET Framework Version 4.7 or later.